Connecting with the Team Around You
Curriculum: Personal Impact & Effectiveness||
Sub-Category: Working with Others
Connecting With The Team Around You
Course duration 1 day
This course has been put together using established psychometric theories to help you focus on how to achieve the most productive relationships. Be it with team members or those in your more removed working world, you will have a better insight into their mental indioms. This course will provide you with the reflective capability to decode the confusing messages of others, clients or colleagues.
Is it right for me?
No matter what department you are in, if you are working with a person, or people, who seem to be wired differently to yourself, this course is designed to help you. It is about reaching a better understanding of how others are thinking, communicating and behaving. This course will furnish you with the reflective capabilities of decoding the confusing messages of others, clients or colleagues.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course you will be able to:-
• Identify your own psychological blueprint.
• Understand how your strengths and weaknesses fit within it.
• Assess the relevant traits of those around you.
• Build rapport with colleagues and clients of all levels.
• Communicate with increased confidence.
• Get your point across and get listened to.
What will it cover?
• Define your key traits and preferences
• Map the correlation between personality style and behaviour
• Identify your own strengths and start to map your development areas
Dispel the limiting myths you Have about yourself
• Understand how you are coming across
• Explore what you had perceived as weaknesses and understand how to overcome them
• Give yourself a new lease of confidence and self-understanding
Assessing the Psychological foot print of others
• Translate behaviour into reason
• Assess preferable mediums of communication and negotiation
• Be more understanding of the needs of others
• Work more effectively with people
• Prepare a personal action plan to support your return to the workplace
• These skills will be useful and interesting both inside and outside of work