ISO 45001 Requirements and Implementation
Curriculum: Health & Safety||
Sub-Category: ISO 45001
ISO 45001 Requirements and Implementation Training Course
3 Day Course
This training course combines our ISO 45001 Requirements and Implementation courses.
This will provide you with the understanding of effective occupational health and safety management in an organization by providing a framework to: Prevent work-related injury and ill-health to workers; Implement safe and healthy workplaces for workers, and other persons under its control; Proactively improve OH&S performance; The best practice methods to implement an effective management system based on ISO 45001 within your organization
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the implementation of an ISO 45001 management system.
There are no formal prerequisites, however it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course. You may wish to bring your own copy to make notes on.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to explain:
• What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
• Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
• The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
• The terms and definitions used
• The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
• The main requirements of ISO 45001
• A typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
• Key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
• The benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
Delegates will have the skills to:
• Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to ISO 45001
• Implement key concepts of ISO 45001
• Implement key requirements of ISO 45001
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
• Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001
• Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization